When an organization creates a SendBird organization and want to invite your team member to join the organization.
These following steps show details on how he/she as an admin can send an invitation link to his/her team members (Admin, Developer, Billing, Moderation Admin).
Here are the steps you need to follow to invite your team members:
- Organization Administrator creates/login to the organization account
- On the dashboard screen, click "Menu (displayed with UserName)" > "Organization setting"
- On the organization setting page, click "Members" > "Invite Member" button
- In the "Add a New Member" view, fill out "Member's E-mail" and "Choose Member's Role" section then submit it by clicking "Invite" button ** Notes: If team member previously created an account with work email, they need to delete their account before admin send an invitation link (instruction on how to delete your account)
- Invited members should receive an email that has a link to set their password which will give them proper access to the organization