- Billing begins on the effective date according to your plan and contract.
- Billing cycles are from the first of the month to the end of the month.
- On the 1st day of each month, you will be invoiced for that calendar month’s product fee.
- Any and all product overage fees for a calendar month will be invoiced the following month.
- All subscriptions that begin mid-month will be pro-rated through the end of that month and then align with calendar month billing cycles the following month. Example: February will be a short period invoice ending February 28th with March then invoicing for the full calendar period.
Payment options for the SendBird service can be via Credit Card or by Wire. See below for instructions on each.
- Log into your Dashboard as an Owner, Admin, or Billing user
- Go to the Billing tab at the top of the page
- Enter new credit card information or update an existing credit card here
- Note: Only one card can be added and applied at a time. Once the card has been added or updated, new invoices will be charged against this card moving forward.
- You may also add email addresses to receive billing emails and receipts
- Note: Dashboard Members with the Billing type permission is not inclusive, so be sure to add those users’ email addresses here as well if they should receive such notifications.
WIRE / ACH:
- Please check for specific wire/ACH instructions and information on the invoice(s) sent from the SendBird billing team.
[Any questions regarding billing can be directed to email@example.com.]